To request materials or gain use permissions for any of the materials below, you must complete the appropriate Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) and send two signed copies to Dr. URBAN Alan by mail or e-mail ()
Please note that these materials may only be used for academic, non-profit purposes.
Two original signed copies of MTA should be sent to us with signatures from the head of your laboratory, and the Authorized Official of your institution, and the requesting researcher.
No revisions to the agreement are permitted.
To complete your MTA request:
1) Complete the form by inserted the following information were indicated:
- Recipient (note that students may not request materials)
- Material desired
- Reasons and intended use of requested material (no more than 250 words)
2) Get the following signatures
- Authorized Official (any individual with institutional signing-power) (required)
- Laboratory head are mandatory
- A signature of a student is invalid.
3) Make at least two copies of the MTA (one for you to keep, and one for our files).
4) Please send two, signed original copies of the MTA to: (update: scanned copy by e-mail are now accepted !)
Dr. Alan URBAN
Centre de Psychiatrie et Neurosciences - INSERM U894 - Hôpital Sainte-Anne
Optogenetics and Brain Imaging
2 ter rue d'Alesia